David is an award-winning and bestselling author and illustrator. He grew up on the East Coast as one of seven kids. He started early in publishing, producing his first book at age eighteen through a contest by Landmark Editions. Since then, he has worked as a graphic designer, instructor, author, illustrator, and creative director. Most recently, he was the publishing director for Familius where he helped the company become one of Publishers Weekly's 2018 Fastest Growing Independent Publishers. David was the General Management Outstanding Graduate of his BYU Marriott School class and was named a 2018 Publishers Weekly Star Watch Nominee. His favorite thing in life is being a husband and dad, because really, that's even better than donuts.
- Favorite book: A Wrinkle in Time
- Favorite Crayola crayon: Macaroni and Cheese
- Can't live without: Butter
- Political party: Nice try
Founder, Charitable Giving
First and foremost, Stephanie is a mom to a wonderful boy named Tucker. For several years, she has worked as a preschool teacher and aid for kids with special needs. But Stephanie is also a warrior. In 2011, she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS). As a single mom, she worked her way through school and graduated from Fresno State with a degree in child development. Stephanie is also the author of over a dozen books for kids, including a bestselling regional board book series. In her free time, she loves to cycle, garden, decorate, and count her son's freckles.
- Favorite book: Tuesdays with Morrie
- Outfit of choice: Sweats
- Can't live without: Boston Baked Beans
- Would most love to meet: Sasquatch
Resident Tickle Monster
Tucker is the official Tickle Monster and product tester of Bushel & Peck Books. He loves to build, read, wrestle, and swim. His favorite food is pizza—unless you have breadsticks, because, well, breadsticks.
- Favorite book: Harry Potter series
- Favorite pastime: Bath time, extra bubbles please
- Can't live without: Stuffed animals. Every. One.
- Choice for President: Mr. Incredible